IEP's fabrication division is one of the most technologically advanced in the UK. We have invested heavily in automation which allows us to turn around high quality fabrications in challenging timeframes.
We offer a full bespoke fabrication service from our comprehensive range of high performance vent pipes, fittings and sheet materials whether it be PVC, polypropylene, polyethylene, polycarbonate or PVDF. We also have a new in-house fibreglass reinforcement facility for use where appropriate.
We have the experience, skills and dedicated workforce to produce quality workmanship on products of any type and size, from the smallest to the largest of projects. These are all produced in our own factory, which incorporates state-of-the-art computer aided machining facilities, a computer aided 3 metre bending machine as well as various welding techniques and GRP capabilities.
We always work with our clients to establish the most cost-effective means to meet your objectives.
Examples of our fabricated products:
- Plastic ductwork (circular and rectangular) fabricated to the DW154 industry standard in PVC and polypropylene, including GRP reinforcement as necessary, plus a range of special pressure fittings, impellers etc to complement fabricated ductwork
- Air pollution control systems
- Odour and fume ventilation systems
- Roof cowls
- Bespoke boxes, containers, enclosures, negative pressure units and cabinets
- Vessels and tanks of all shapes and sizes
- Highly corrosive chemical processing and storage vessels
- Shellfish and marine storage containers
- Machine guards
- Sign and display products
- Temporary road tracks
We believe that almost any item produced in metal can be produced in plastic. It will last longer, stay cleaner and is much more hygienic in the required applications.
At IEP we have been manufacturing a very wide range of plastic products for many years, serving a whole range of applications with our extensive capabilities.