Industrial Engineering Plastics Limited ("IEP"), as a leading supplier in the provision of products and services to major clients is committed to a continuous improvement approach to CSR in the areas of:
- Opportunities; and
- Social Engagement
IEP's Environmental Policy provides the framework for these activities. It applies to all IEP activities, products and services. All employees are encouraged to follow the principles of this policy to assist the company in meeting its objectives.
The evolving action plan covers a range of issues including procurement, travel, management of the IEP workspace and its impact on society.
IEP is committed to seeking continuous improvement in its performance on sustainability and CSR issues in line with the need to provide an appropriate environment by:-
- Ensuring all its customer-facing services continue to develop and facilitate the sustainability programme.
- Continue to set best practice standards to meet or surpass the requirements of environmental legislation.
- Continue to maximise the efficient use of resources and minimise waste generation, including year on year increases in control and recycling of waste produced.
- Continue to conduct our operations in a manner that is committed to, conservation, active remediation of environmental contamination and prevention of pollution.
- Continue to develop procurement procedures to encompass social, ethical and environmental criteria to achieve best overall value.Involve our suppliers, partners, contractors and customers of our environmental expectations and encourage them to adopt sound environmental and sustainable management practices.
This CSR Policy is directed at Board level and is reviewed regularly.