IEP's fabrication division is proudly one of the most technologically advanced in the UK.
We have invested heavily in automation which allows us to turn around high-quality fabrications within challenging timeframes.
We offer a full bespoke fabrication service from our comprehensive range of high-performance vent pipes, fittings and sheet materials. Whether it be PVC, polypropylene, polyethylene, polycarbonate or PVDF, we pride ourselves on meeting your project specifications. We also have a brand-new in-house fibreglass reinforcement facility for use where appropriate.
We have the experience, skills and dedicated workforce to produce quality workmanship on products of any type and size, regardless of how big the project is. These are all produced in our very own factory, incorporating state-of-the-art computer aided machining facilities, a new Polyfusion butt welder and, a computer aided 3 metre bending machine as well as various welding techniques and GRP capabilities.
We always work side-by-side with our clients to establish the most cost-effective means to meet their objectives.
We believe that almost any item produced in metal can be produced in plastic if done well. It will last longer, stay cleaner and is much more hygienic in the required applications.
At IEP we have been manufacturing a wide range of highest-quality plastic products for almost 40 years, serving a variety of applications with our extensive capabilities.
Our experienced team are here to help
Examples of our fabricated products:
- Plastic ductwork (circular and rectangular) fabricated to the DW154 industry standard in PVC and polypropylene, including GRP reinforcement as necessary, plus a range of special pressure fittings, impellers etc to complement fabricated ductwork
- Air pollution control systems
- Odour and fume ventilation systems
- Roof cowls
- Bespoke boxes, containers, enclosures, negative pressure units and cabinets
- Vessels and tanks of all shapes and sizes
- Highly corrosive chemical processing and storage vessels
- Shellfish and marine storage containers
- Machine guards
- Sign and display products
- Temporary road tracks
Proud to be working in partnership with some of the world’s most innovative plastic manufacturers