We specialise in providing hygienic wall and ceiling cladding in both PVC and polypropylene.
We test all cladding to EEC Health requirements and prove it to be safe and hygienic in all food environments
Our cladding adheres to all British Standard requirements of BS476 part 6 (fire propagation) and 7 (surface spread of flame), providing a class 1 certified fire rating which is the accepted standard for PVC sheet when used for these types of Cladding.
Our experienced team are here to help
- We test all cladding to EEC Health requirements and prove it to be safe and hygienic in all food environments
- We stock variable shades of white and pastel PVC for hygienic wall cladding
- We offer a bespoke colour matching service to meet your specific requirements
- We permanently have a range of sizes and thicknesses available in most colours
- All our cladding sheets are supplied with a protective film to the face to protect it during installation
- We also offer polypropylene as an alternative material. Standard colours include white, light grey and light blue, although we are also able to offer production of specially matched colours if required
- We also supply a comprehensive selection of joining and fixing profiles to assist with quick and effective installation
Proud to be working in partnership with some of the world’s most innovative plastic manufacturers