We are constantly looking at ways we can reduce our impact on the environment, be that through our employees, contractors or agents.
We have always understood that it is our duty as a company to continuously improve on our corporate social responsibility.
But what policies do we have in place to achieve this?
- Ensuring all its customer-facing services continue to develop and facilitate the sustainability programme.
- Continue to set best practice standards in plastics engineering to meet or surpass the requirements of environmental legislation.
- Continue to maximise the efficient use of resources and minimise waste generation, including year on year increases in control and recycling of waste produced.
- Continue to conduct our plastics engineering operations in a manner that is committed to, conservation, active remediation of environmental contamination and prevention of pollution.
- Continue to develop procurement procedures to encompass social, ethical and environmental criteria to achieve best overall value. Involve our suppliers, partners, contractors and customers of our environmental expectations and encourage them to adopt sound environmental and sustainable management practices.
If you wish to see our policies then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our experienced team is here to help
Proud to be working in partnership with some of the world’s most innovative plastic manufacturers